Learn to write technical and scientific documents, articles, papers, books, manuals and even product labels.
Technical writing is a skill required by all types of industries from factories to research laboratories and consultants to teachers.
There are 9 lessons in this course:
- Scope and Nature of Technical Writing
- Matching style and content to the audience
- Planning: Developing a Logical Structure or Format
- Collaborative Writing
- Writing Technical Periodicals
- Writing Manuals and Procedures
- Writing Project Proposals
- Writing Project Reports.
Each lesson culminates in an assignment which is submitted to the school, marked by the school's tutors and returned to you with any relevant suggestions, comments, and if necessary, extra reading.