Approaches to education are variable, and development of any course should maintain focus on both aims and delivery method. Some courses are developed to be teacher centred; others to be student centred. Experiential learning such as Delivery methods can also vary (eg.Classroom, Workplace, Online, CD E learning, Blended and PBL) and course development requires a different approach in each instance.
- Learn to develop courses for post secondary or adult education.
- Learn all you need to know about how to successfully write courses in order to meet curriculum guidelines.
There are 9 lessons in this course:
- Bases for Education
- Course Writing Methodologies
- Level of Study
- Curriculum Documentation
- Course Materials
- Course Material Creation
- Reviewing and Updating Courses
- Recognition and Accreditation
- Application and Implementation.
Each lesson culminates in an assignment which is submitted to the school, marked by the school's tutors and returned to you with any relevant suggestions, comments, and if necessary, extra reading.