DISCOVER THE ART OF CAPTURING LANDSCAPES
Learn to capture the essence of the landscape in your images. This course will show you the techniques necessary to capture the individual expressions of each landscape. Learn about special affects, colour richness, photographic terms, & achieving sharpness. Develop your skill in creating different effects, and using different materials & equipment and see the difference show in your pictures.
There are 8 lessons in this course:
- The Main Principles of Landscape Photography
- Creating Different Effects
- Photographing Natural Areas
- Photographing Streetscapes
- Photographing Water
- Developing Your Photographic Style
- Major Project
Each lesson culminates in an assignment which is submitted to the school, marked by the school's tutors and returned to you with any relevant suggestions, comments, and if necessary, extra reading.
- Review of the basics of landscape photography.
- Building a resource file.
- Applying principles of landscape photography to evaluate published photos.
- Choosing equipment and materials appropriate to specified needs.
- Using filters to create different effects.
- Dealing with a range of problems found in natural areas, including uneven light, shade, glare, etc.
- Photographing buildings and streetscapes.
- The characteristics of water and its effect on photography.
- Selecting and composing a photograph to create the predetermined effect.
- Create a folio of landscape photographs.
To learn how to enrol click here