Please note: this course is not suitable for MAC computers users
Why choose this course?
This course provides a comprehensive introduction to SQL. By the end of the course, the student should be able to easily understand all the major aspects of SQL.Is this course right for me?
This course is most suitable for programmers and web developers who are looking to expand their skills with SQL server
There are 12 lessons in this course:
- Introduction to Databases
- Fundamentals of SQL
- Building a database with SQL
- Storing & Retrieving Data
- Advanced SQL database access methods
- Database Security
- Using SQL in applications
- Stored procedures
- Error Handling
- Dynamic SQL
- Advice & Tips
Each lesson culminates in an assignment which is submitted to the school, marked by the school's tutors and returned to you with any relevant suggestions, comments, and if necessary, extra reading.
- Explain the difference between a flat file and relational database.
- Define DBMS.
- Write an SQL statement that will perform a set task.
- Explain the difference between an Integer and Numeric data type.
- Learn what the four DDL commands are.
- Define set function.
- Write the SQL code needed to create a database for a car sales yard.
- What is the importance of a primary key.
- What is a RAD tool?
- Gain an understanding of referential integrity rules.
- Give an example of a logical connective and how it would be used in an SQL select statement.
- Learn the appropriate use of the keyword select.
- Learn about JOINS.
- Explain the access privilege hierarchy.
- Learn how to declare ROLE.
- Write an SQL statement for takes away or grants rights to a member of a particular list.
- Explain Embedded SQL.
To learn how to enrol click here