A course to develop all the practical skills that you learn when working under the supervision of an horticultural expert. The course contains all the tips to develop excellent practical skills in the management of a variety of horticultural situations.You will feel confident to take on tasks and achieve good skills in your field.
There are 11 lessons in this course:
- Materials and Equipment
- Horticultural Calculations
- Practical Risk Management
- Machinery and Equipment Assessment and Maintenance
- Propagation Management
- Hard Landscape Maintenance
- Soft Landscape Maintenance
- Practical Plant Identification Techniques
- Pest, Disease and Weed Control
- Identifying plant tissues
- Planning -identifying needs for management of horticultural sites.
Each lesson culminates in an assignment which is submitted to the school, marked by the school's tutors and returned to you with any relevant suggestions, comments, and if necessary, extra reading.
To learn how to enrol click here
Practical Horticulture (II)
Statement of Achievement —
Please enquire for prices and more information
Course Duration: 100 Hours
DeliveryOnline & Correspondence
Course REF: BHT323